Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Octagon Technology Staffing is in search for a Sr Project Manager that can faciliate the modernization of cybersecurity strategy of a large government agency in the Washington DC area!
- Customer introduction and coordination.
- Provides direction to the teams.
- Prepare and manage the overall project work plan.
- Plans, organizes, monitors, and oversees IT projects, business strategies, and technology development.
- Manages cross functional teams.
- Understands needs of business users as well as development and service support areas.
- Defines program and project goals, plans, and reports.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects.
- Manages quality assurance and risk mitigation.
- Utilized when project management functions are required for advanced technology projects. I.e. UC implementations/ Network Core Refreshes/Upgrades.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Subject Matter Expert or specialization in Cybersecurity
- BA/BS or Equivalent Experience
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Agile methodology experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed